The 2008 edition of the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining series (ICDM 2008) will be held in Pisa, Italy, on December 15 thru 19, 2008.
- NEW The phots taken during the conference are available here
- A Pisa Tourist Guide is available
- You can dowload and print this sheet with some quick and pratical information for you arrival at ICDM 08
- The on-line registration form is now closed; it is still possible to register on site at the conference venue, Palazzo dei Congressi, starting from Monday, December 15, at 8:30 am.
- Avaiability of Poster Spaces for presenting authors. Read more…
- The Program at a glance has been updated with all the Technical sessions details
- The social events program is available
- Visit the Facebook ICDM08 Group
- The Conference Poster is available to download here.
The International Conference on Data Mining series (ICDM) is well established as a top ranked research conference in data mining, providing a premier forum for presentation of original research results, as well as the exchange and dissemination of innovative, practical development experiences.
The conference covers all aspects of data mining, including algorithms, software and systems, and applications. In addition, ICDM draws researchers and application developers from a wide range of data mining related areas such as statistics, machine learning, pattern recognition, databases and data warehousing, data visualization, knowledge-based systems, and high performance computing. By promoting novel, high quality research findings, and innovative solutions to challenging data mining problems, the conference seeks to continuously advance the state-of-the-art in data mining. Besides the technical program, the conference will feature workshops, tutorials, panels and, new for this year, the ICDM data mining contest.
July 7, 2008Deadline for paper submission August 1, 2008Due date for full workshop papers September 15, 2008Notification to authors September 22, 2008Notification to workshop authors October 7, 2008Deadline for camera-ready copies November 5, 2008Deadline for early registration fee
- December 15 — 19, 2008 Conference
All the dates on this website are referred to Midnight Pacific Standard Time
Upcoming and past deadlines